Monday, May 11, 2009

To Invisaline or not to Invisaline...that is the question


Ok, now since I'm going through this whole "finding myself" crux on my life I've decided to go ALL out. It was tough to convince my mom to highlight my hair, but she was so giddy and couldn't stop clapping her hands and jumping up and down that I thought I would move on to bigger things. Next on the list? Braces.

My bottom teeth are kinda crooked - and that left "canine" sticks out WAY to far for a fella trying to be a player. But I am not an everyday dog  ladies and gentlemen...I am Jakob, the Orthadog Jew. I am regal. I am classy. I have a PhD in FABULOUS. My outer image needs to reflect my inner, and inside I have perfectly straight teeth.

If you can please comment on my photo and help me convince my tight wad mother I would so appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your support.

3 comments:

  1. Poor kid, please let him get braces. Tell him that he HAS to wear his headgear though, he may not have thought of that already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your crooked smile! It reminds me of Jewel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake,
    I don't care what people say about your crooked teeth, it is who you are inside that counts. On the other hand, I would do something about your dog breath. Maybe stop eating that sushi or those anchovies... Be good to your Mom! Your Nana

    ReplyDelete

 
.