Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Brace Face


So today was a pretty cool day. My mom took me to the orthodontist, Dr. Ruffentuff, to check into pricing for Invisalign. Unfortunately, my mom is...how shall we say, frugal? and she barely gives me anything for my allowance ($5 a week...no joke) so I haven't saved up enough for it yet. (Plus, I have to keep up on my spray-on tan (my new obsession, we'll talk about that later) and that takes me about a month to earn enough for that, and by that time I have to get another spray, blah blah blah.)

ANYWAY...you will never beLIEVE what happened! So my dentist was pretty stoked when he heard that I might become a Yogi and he offered to do trade with me! I'll give him free lessons and he'll hook me up with braces. WTFreak?! Are you serious! Bummer deal is that they have to be traditional braces, but whatever. I got free braces!

5 comments:

  1. That is AWESOME! Someone has skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jake,
    i'd love for you to meet my dog... and, eh, perhaps give him some grooming lessons? he doesn't give a damn about the color of his hair or the straightness of his teeth! try as i might to cajole him into considering his appearance, he just wants to be dirty (and smelly... gross!) all the time. perhaps you could be a good influence?

    i know my dear willis would be grateful. he just doesn't know it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jake,
    Is your momma wonderful or what??? She's paid for your nice teeth, your great hair, and extensive yoga lessons. I have a feeling you're going to hook up with some nice bitch. Lucky dog!!

    - Skippy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sami, tell Willis I would love to meet him and consult with him on his appearance. While I don't think looks are everything, (in fact - I don't even like being judged on my outer appearance) I do believe that paying attention to yourself and how you present yourself can only make you feel better and boost your own self-confidence. My mom has told me a lot about you and I just know that he must be a wonderful man with a mommy like you. He should be my new best friend.

    ReplyDelete

 
.